Thursday, November 18, 2010

About: The Cobbler's Son

"The cobbler's son goes unshod" yup and the cardmaker's boyfriend goes uncarded, ummm or something along those lines.  So, my dear dear boyfriend 'dre has been doing the cooking the last two nights in the hopes of getting to watch some episodes of "Fringe" together.  But with studying for a test last night and completing a gift for a very special customer tonight he ends up asleep before we can even watch half an episode.

This year for our anniversary I had some nice plans to make him a scrapbook and card that really let him know how I feel.  But then reality set in and I had to go away for training, and when I came back I had to move out my old place.  The move took longer than we planned...
Well, tonight this is what kept me from that cuddle session.  Sometimes I just need to create, and after being sick last week I had to get this out of my system, WHEW!  And it is for a very special friend, co-worker, and customer.  Just a little thank you for her being so loyal:
For Cheryl, she believes in me, Thank You!


My version of Santa's Drawers from www.splitcoaststampers.com
Well, that is all.  I am done, gonna wake him up and watch at least one episode of Fringe with my sweetie.  Later, I am off to card my 'dre.

Supplies used: Paper: Bazzill glazed Christmas,  Me & My BIG Ideas; ribbon, button, bling, eyelets, and holly leaves from my stash.  I took them out of the packaging so I forgot who they are from.


No comments:

Post a Comment