Friday, May 6, 2011

About: Yo Momma!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY MOMMY FRIENDS!!!
That includes the Aunties that help care for nieces and nephews, owners of pets that love their babies, and single Dads that play both positions!

Hmmm it seems I've done it again, almost another month goes by that I let my blog go unloved :( Well let me clear out these weeds and get to work here.

This is an extra special Mother's Day! Got a call from an Army pal yesterday, her daughter (that used to babysit Bryanna) gave birth to a most healthy BEAUTIFUL baby girl on May 4, 2011 3:33 am. Blessings to you Ms. Kaya and your gorgeous baby.

I received my stamp of the month from The Stamps of Life, and if I get nothing else for Mom's Day, I will be ok ;). It makes me want to SCREAM!!! Well for ice cream of course.


Mother's Day weekend always reminds me of my Mid West family. My pal Camille's birthday is May 3rd so we always celebrate it Mom's Day Weekend. One year we went out and partied so hard for her birthday that...hmmm moving on :)

Another fun memory is of Ms. Brandy and Jamal. Jamal is the most cutest little man, (that is not so little anymore) that used to cry "YO MOMMA" every time me and my girls had to part ways with him. Come to find out he was trying to say "Bryanna" and was crying for her not to go. Oh I miss that lil man! He is also the lil guy that would randomly loudly "MOOOOO" when Bryanna was taking too long telling a story. (((Jamal)))




So what have I been up too? Well, I participated in an ATC swap. This is my creation. The theme was April. An ATC is a piece of art 2 1/2 " by 3 1/2 ". Because of it's small size, can be mailed.





I also participated in a mini album swap (my first one). It was sooooo much fun, I am officially hooked. I made one for a really good friend, and I got one back in the mail!! How great is that? Here is a pic:
This also won me a wonderful RAK from Emma Smith a new scrappy pal. She was holding a little give away where you told her what you did for Earth Day. Well, the cardboard pages of this album are cut up cereal boxes, I covered with mostly DCWV Tattered Time paper. Here is a link to YouTube if you'd like to see the finished piece and all the interactive elements.


Have a wonderful Mommie's Day everyone. Take some time and relax.
Ini

No comments:

Post a Comment