Wednesday, May 18, 2011

About: Mr. Sandman Bringing Me a Dream







So last night I had a cup of tea just a little too late in the evening :( and I was up until 3 or 4 am this morning, YIKES!!! That energy was put to good use though, I went on YouTube and made samples of all my favorite interactive elements for mini albums. That way it will be available as a reference. Thanks Mr. Sandman (for being late that is)


So what have I been up too?There was another ATC swap for May. I decided to go old school and pulled out the 2x2 QuicKutz dies. Those little guys are so much fun!!! This one matches the one made last month. It's called May Flowers ------>




There was also a challenge hosted by Dee over
at the group.
We had to create a
tag, and a card using specific images. Whew it was hard using those digital cuties but fun. I never used them before, and coloring was the hardest part. I didn't win, but it was so much fun trying something new.



I finally completed a page that I had been wanting to put together for such a long time. I love the medallions, they add such a punch, ea
sy to make, and so versatile. I found the instructions on YouTube, I LOVE THAT SITE!!! This is a layout of my sister Baby and my niece Vanessa. I entitled it "BEAUTIFUL" because they are just that. And I mean on the inside and the outside. They are a blessing in my life.



Oh and there was an upcycle project started. My daughter was getting rid of a small chalkboard/display sign/marker holder box thing. I saw it and just couldn't let it go. So, I lightl
y sanded t, and put Gesso all over. Not sure where I'm going with it but pretty sure it will be something good.

Well, off to make some thank you cards, and organize my space a little. Later days!!!
Ini

No comments:

Post a Comment