Tuesday, October 19, 2010

About: HallowIni Ini Ini BoBoBini

WAHOOOO!!!!!  Yes I love this month!  Not only Halloween but my birthday, peeps don't ever forget about your special day!  Celebrate it, why the heck not?!?!?!?  My Midwest gals, I will never forget the year you partied me out the whole week before the weekend and by the weekend I was falling asleep standing up.  MISS YOU my Pretty Pretty Princesses!!!  
I was going to sit out this year and celebrate my birthday in a big way next year but eh, everyone's already made plans to shake a tail feather with me sooooooo, yeah...maybe the Midwest could ummm spare a few gals to come over?

October is also the month I celebrate a friendship that is so dear to me, I can never fully explain it without getting overly emotional.  I once tried to make a Mother's Day card for this friend and ended up not finishing it because I just couldn't get it right enough.  A few months after that she was visiting and I found the pieces that were started for the card, I explained to her what had happened and she said "You should have just sent me the pieces, loca!"  
I mean this gal has been the one most stable things in this roller coaster life of mine.  You know in movies when there is that one person that helps the main character to make that comeback?  That is what Vanessa is to me, I can go on and on but being that she is such a private person, I will just end with this: V you are the sister me and Baby should have had.  You are my sister in my heart, thank you for being who you are, and always helping me remember who I am supposed to be.   

I love crafting Halloween too.  Cards, scrapbook pages, you name it!  I was iScrapping with Vanessa and finished these up.  So here are the tags I ended up making with the little flowers I made:

Close up of crackle medium on tag.

I made 8 altogether.  




I used plenty of goodies that have been in my stash for a while.  Hope you like!

Supplies: manilla folder;  Cuttlebug: tag die; EK Success: fun fibers; various beads, pins, and buttons from my stash; Making Memories: Vintage Findings garment pins; Stampin' Up: Tiny Tags stamp set (boo) and jewelry tag punch; Tim Holtz Sizzix: embossing folder Patchwork; Ranger: Distress Inks in tea dye, vintage photo, spiced marmalade, Crackle Accents; Tsukineko: Memento tuxedo black ink, Yasumoto: shimmer paint; Martha Stewart: halloween iron fence punch. 

This was my inspiration by Tim Holtz:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment