Tuesday, September 21, 2010

About: Inspiration

  Inspiration.  So many times I see something or meet someone that just makes me want to create, but unfortunately I never have time :(  Well, on this blog I will try to use my time (and my supplies) more often for creating cards/tags/ and ATCs.  My inspiration will be people I know, color combos I see in the city, pics I come across etc etc etc.

Last week, looking around on Facebook I came across this picture posted by a childhood buddy named Eddie Huey:
This is Eddie's personal pic (thanks for the permission to use it), but for more yummy goodness check out the website's gallery: http://macaroncafe.com/gallery
I just love this pic.  I love the soft colors mixed with the clear plastic. It inspired me to create this: 


and this is the inside:


Leave a note, let me know what you think!  If Eddie's pic inspired you, create something and post in the comments.   

Supplies used: patterned card stock: DCWV Nana's Nursery, Hug Snug seam binding, clothesline stamp: Inkadinkadoo (Baby Girl), green half pearls: Kaiser Craft, clear acetate: Staples 
Stampin' Up supplies used: scallop circle punch, chocolate chip dye ink, BABY stamp (Lovely Labels), solid cardstock, versamark watermark ink.



2 comments:

  1. I think you captured the softness and the color combo perfectly. I enjoy the touch of the clothesline stamp inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puppy...I love that card...it definitely represents the look and feel of that Macaron ensemble.

    ReplyDelete